The DaVinci Kalani Convertible Baby Crib is said to be Da Vinci at its best. Of course, DaVinci is the top safest cribs on the market. what this product boasts most about is its superior class engineering made from an environment-friendly New Zealand pinewood from sustainable forests. Definitely, this crib is very safe and free from any toxic material or composition. Shortly said, DaVinci Kalani Convertible Baby Crib is clean and green! But wait, there’s even more to that. You can actually convert this crib into a full-sized bed! You can use the same headboard and footboard when converting to full-sized bed but you have to separately but a full-sized rail for this. Sides of the crib are immovable.The mattress can be adjusted to 4 different heights so your baby can still use it as he grows bigger.
We found the best prices for DaVinci Cribs including DaVinci Kalani Convertible Baby Crib at Amzon.com. Click here to check it out.
DaVinci Kalani Convertible Baby Crib Features and Specification:
- Davinci Kalani Convertible Baby Crib Dimensions: 55 x 38 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 70.4 pounds
- Assembled Weight: 50 pounds
- Style: Convertible to 4 reclining positions
- Made from New Zealand pinewood from sustainable forests
- Mattress spring system adjustable to 4 different heights
- Toddler rail included
- Converts to full-size bed (rails sold separately)
- Certified by JPMA, exceeds Federal Safety Regulations
DaVinci Kalani Convertible Baby Crib Reviews:
DaVinci Kalani Convertible Baby Crib is one of the top-rated cribs by consumers. The assembly process is just a piece of cake. The same is true when moving or adjusting the mattress. All parts fit perfectly well with each other. The colors are very pleasant and match well with any nursery room. When it comes to sturdiness, the price is definitely worth the quality. When it comes to safety, there are no sharp edges so no chance of hurting the baby. It won’t move a bit even if your baby moves so much.
The only downside of this crib is its proneness to scratch since it is made of pinewood. Just like any other wooden cribs (especially in this price range) will at one point or another get scratches on it. This is especially true when the babies start teething.
Overall, DaVinci Kalani Convertible Baby Crib is the greatest deal one can find. You just have to be prepared (or be very careful at least) for the unavoidable scratches.
Porter aims to give maximum comfort without sacrificing the style and fashion and this is exactly Davinci convertible crib is all about. Designed with adjustable mattress spring system intended to adjust to your baby’s height as he grows, Davinci convertible crib can also be converted from a standard crib to a toddler bed, to a day bed, to a full-sized bed, making it really trendy and comfortable.
We have found the most competitive prices for DaVinci cribs including Porter at Amazon.com. Click here to find out more.
DaVinci Porter Convertible Baby Crib Features and Specifications:
- DaVinci Porter Crib Dimensions: 54.4 x 34.2 x 41.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 77 pounds
- Product Weight: 59 pounds
- Style: Convertible to 4 reclining positions
- Minimum Baby Weight Recommended: 5 Pounds
- Maximum Baby Weight Recommended: 50 Pounds
- Made from New Zealand pinewood (sustainable materials)
- Mattress spring system adjustable to 4 heights
- Includes guard rail for toddler bed conversion and the headboard and footboard for full size conversion (guard rail for full size sold separately)
- All safety standards met and exceeded. Free from lead, phthalate, and any toxic composition
- 4 Colors Available (White, Espresso, Chestnut, Grey)
DaVinci Porter Convertible Baby Crib Reviews:
There are many who find DaVinci Porter Best Convertible Baby Cribs perfect and flawless, many who find it average, and a few who has complaints on it. For those who are giving a perfect score for this crib, they mostly appreciate the smoothness of the crib’s finish making it less prone the scratches unlike most of wooden cribs. Aside from that, the quality is also superior so it remained steady and sturdy even after years when their babies start wiggling and climbing on the crib.
For those who find the crib average, it is mostly because of the assembly part. They say the parts are not labeled so it was very difficult to pinpoint which is what. Plus the manual is placed somewhere along the back of the spring or frame so you cannot see it right away. Overall, instructions were not clear but once you get the hold of it, everything will be easy. Another thing they didn’t like on this crib is the trundle. They find this just a piece of crap.
Its quality is not as good as that of the crib. Not that it should be, but they say the manufacturer should have at least made it useful. Now for the few who didn’t like this crib, one said her child got stuck to the bars very often, another said that the color was very different from what was expected and that the screw holes are in front of the crib and are very visible.